Page 580 of 607 FirstFirst ... 566576578579580581582584594 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,800 of 6069

Thread: Music Gear Discussion

1. Late October.
    Boo, Hiss.

If you've got the room to drive it over to this coast I'd much prefer to buy it then, but I'm up for whatever.

I also have a tattoo that's been half lasered off. Wanna finish it?

Heads up. Bass got relisted.

Could this go in the Double Death to keep me from dying when I play it?

6. It looks awesome but i have no idea what it is. Can you use it like an attenuator?

I got a Volca Sample. It's a lot of fun, and crazy powerful for its price. Some of the factory default samples are terrible but you can replace them easy enough. I want to get more Volcas but the big issue i see with them is not being able to sync changing sequencer patterns between the machines. Maybe you could rig that up with a midi controller somehow?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Could this go in the Double Death to keep me from dying when I play it?
    Nah, it's just a variac. But in the coolest case ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    It looks awesome but i have no idea what it is. Can you use it like an attenuator?
    Nah, like Pa said, it is a variac. You use them to slowly bring up an ancient amp to see if it will work without lighting it on fire with full 120. Some people think you can also save the caps by doing that, but I've never seen that confirmed.

Also, you can burn up vintage 100 watt marshals with them, if you buy that horseshit Eddie V used to sling in the 80s.

another sexy one. All art deco

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPERIOR-POW...6/282055744530

reminds me of the super computer from that batman ep where batman is a robot