Page 584 of 596 FirstFirst ... 570580582583584585586588 ... LastLast
Results 5,831 to 5,840 of 5960

Thread: Music Gear Discussion

1. Talk about it, and I'll tell you about my stereo speakers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one uses sigs.

2. I got both my Ampeg b25s working, and back in my possession. They sound like a freight train fucking your mother. I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one uses sigs.

3. Word. It's always awesome getting sad gear, back in shape. I put some some Antiquity II pickups in my Mascis Jazzmaster over Christmas. HUGE improvement over the stock P-90's, which were great pickups in their own right, just not quite right for a Jazzmaster.

4. What do we know about Jet City amps? They're Soldano designs made overseas. Wasn't Pa hanging with them for bit a few years back?
    There's a good chance I'm drunk right now.

8=/==D ~ ~ ~

5. Not Jet fucking City! Mike designed a couple of them. They're crap. And of course every guy that has one thinks he's got some secret Soldano which is of course way smarter to have than a real Soldano because it's Chinese cheap. Barf.

6. Right on. I've got a line on a 6x12 and was looking for something cheapish to drive it. Might pull the Red Bear combo and rehouse it into a head for that. It needs to be completely rebuilt anyway. Everything's hiss and noise.

8=/==D ~ ~ ~

7. Is that Red Bear going to get loud enough though?

Also I am anti 6x12 but that's just personal opinion stuff :0)

8. Surprisingly, it's 50 watts. I think I'm gonna hold off on the 6x12 though. Found a Roland Octapad for a reasonable price on CL. It'll give me a bootleg drum setup that won't make my neighbors want me dead.

8=/==D ~ ~ ~

9. The Octapad is pretty rad. I'm the worst drummer going, but I'm having fun. Need to get a kick pedal to run into it to free up the other hand on the beat.

8=/==D ~ ~ ~

10. I'm selling my Alesis Micron if anyone's interested.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...