Page 598 of 607 FirstFirst ... 584594596597598599600602 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,980 of 6069

Thread: Music Gear Discussion

lol, millennials. Everything goes in the trash. Even wood furniture.

This is why I need to write that book. I'm sure there are furniture refinishers, antique stores, thrift stores and your neighborhood satsuke that would have picked that furniture up for free or thrown you a little cash to help pay for the dumpster.

I realize from your implications that this stuff has mildew damage. It probably smells, etc. But that is all fixable. You can wipe it off with a vinegar water mix then leave it in the sun.

except for anything made of particle board. If water hits that, put it in the garbage.

Unless it is a silver tone or similar amp. then save the guts.

Also, I'll take that Old Dutch beer crate if you don't want it.

We have been trying to donate or sell this stuff for seven years. At this point, it's garbage time. We have sold or scrapped enough stuff to make back the money we paid for the dumpster, so we're not total idiots.

There's nothing in the gibson case, I took a picture of the inside.

A lot of this crap looks like it's worth money and isn't. The speaker was completely rotted and the wiring was all destroyed. There were two other smaller home theater speakers in good shape that we gave away.

We are keeping the wooden crates that aren't rotted. We found about 6 good ones.

We saved the nicest wood table for ourselves. We shopped the busted chairs to local antiquers and online and nobody wanted it.

Also also, there are 3 more sewing machines in the house. We tested them all. The one we threw away was starting fires. The other ones we are keeping and selling or donating.

We totally agree. We don't like throwing away old shit that can be of use to someone. Hence this post.

I'll put up some photos of stuff we kept later. Lots of awesome glass, wood crates that aren't rotted, some other wood furniture and killer mirrors.

Most of the furniture we use in the house is old wood furniture as well.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 04 Aug 2017 at 01:48 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

There is a really killer wooden TV set case thing that we should be able to sell, along with an amazing old stove. I'll take more photos today.

Oh, someone took the accordion also, and a local guy bought the drawers of the sewing machine we tossed along with a couple chairs in better condition and a couple of tables. We had a telephone table that I forgot to get a picture of.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

I'm watching you.

Click for full size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Avatar-The-Legend-of-Korra-image-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-36690187-500-281.gif 
Views:	301 
Size:	967.6 KB 
ID:	80629  

So wanna sell me that stuff or what?

Yeah man check pms or I think you can even text me if you still have my number

8. That Memory Man gives me all kinds of erections

I'd take that phone table if it was possible. That's the bong table.

classy rips