Page 552 of 607 FirstFirst ... 538548550551552553554556566 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 6069

Thread: Music Gear Discussion

1. Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa View Post
    Remember that with any Rat you can put a Y splitter on the out and run one out back to the input and do stuff:
    Whoa cool, I'm going to have to try this when I get home. I used to do something similar with my Fuzz Factory and a Memory Man, but as soon as those oscillations started getting crazy, it would get totally uncontrollable, very unwieldy.

2. I finally got this shit done!

Click for full size

Those tiny pedals are by a company called Hotone, and they're pretty great for how dirt cheap they are. I'll replace the reverb with a higher quality one when I have some money, but the other pedal is a harmonizer which is surprisingly awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa View Post
    Please let us hear this stoner rock/punk/doom/noise project which has 2 basses and a guitar ASAP.
    Thanks! I should begin recording some demos by the end of the year, I just have to teach myself how to use a DAW of some sort (open to suggestions).
    Attached Images Attached Images

I truly appreciate that the picture is upside-down.

4. looks normal to me?

5. I see what you did there.

6. That board is class.

Last night I found myself faced with an offer I couldn't afford. It was also an offer I couldn't refuse so I did it anyway. '83 JCM 800 Super Bass. I got it for $500 and an Ape Blaster. It is incredible and I'm glad I did it even though I've sentenced myself to ramen and the like for awhile.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You got the Only Marshall.

8. < bonerz

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    You got the Only Marshall.
    It really is a whole different beast. It doesn't very JCMy at all. And the whole bass slope and mid sweep controls really work well with my kinda sound. It's the amp I'll use for the foreseeable future. I've had several Marshalls and played through a million more and they were all good but this one is GREAT. I'm shocked by how much it rules.

10. I've started mucking around with recording shit, and I'm chuffed with how the guitar and basses sound:

https://soundcloud.com/pistols-at-da...haze-prototype

Currently, the drums are shitty digital ones and there's no vocals yet, and my timing is a little off at the start (can't hear my instrument while I'm recording which is super off-putting), but I'm just trying to figure out how I'm going to go about recording this stuff. The distortion gets pretty wild in the last third or so.