Page 584 of 607 FirstFirst ... 570580582583584585586588598 ... LastLast
Results 5,831 to 5,840 of 6069

Thread: Music Gear Discussion

Talk about it, and I'll tell you about my stereo speakers.

I got both my Ampeg b25s working, and back in my possession. They sound like a freight train fucking your mother. I love it.

3. Word. It's always awesome getting sad gear, back in shape. I put some some Antiquity II pickups in my Mascis Jazzmaster over Christmas. HUGE improvement over the stock P-90's, which were great pickups in their own right, just not quite right for a Jazzmaster.

4. What do we know about Jet City amps? They're Soldano designs made overseas. Wasn't Pa hanging with them for bit a few years back?
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Not Jet fucking City! Mike designed a couple of them. They're crap. And of course every guy that has one thinks he's got some secret Soldano which is of course way smarter to have than a real Soldano because it's Chinese cheap. Barf.

6. Right on. I've got a line on a 6x12 and was looking for something cheapish to drive it. Might pull the Red Bear combo and rehouse it into a head for that. It needs to be completely rebuilt anyway. Everything's hiss and noise.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. Is that Red Bear going to get loud enough though?

Also I am anti 6x12 but that's just personal opinion stuff :0)

8. Surprisingly, it's 50 watts. I think I'm gonna hold off on the 6x12 though. Found a Roland Octapad for a reasonable price on CL. It'll give me a bootleg drum setup that won't make my neighbors want me dead.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. The Octapad is pretty rad. I'm the worst drummer going, but I'm having fun. Need to get a kick pedal to run into it to free up the other hand on the beat.
    Boo, Hiss.

10. I'm selling my Alesis Micron if anyone's interested.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...