Page 602 of 607 FirstFirst ... 588598600601602603604606 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 6069

Thread: Music Gear Discussion

1. Any of you ever play one of those Lucite Dan Armstrong Ampeg basses?

I'm eyeing one with my tax refund.
    Boo, Hiss.

An original or a reissue? Either way they’re heavy, and probably overvalued.

3. I’m not picky about original or reissue, and don’t mind the weight. I’m looking at one for under a G. I really like short scale basses.
    Boo, Hiss.

You can get a Squire VM series short scale J bass or Mustang for 1/5th the price. Less if you go used. I bet it'll sound AND play better after a setup too. If you want mojo get a Univox Hi-Flyer. Maybe you'll run across my old one.

Be aware that you're paying $1000 for a look. If you're cool with that then do it, but Squire is king of the hill right now. It's way better than the old "one in seven" rule.

5. Oh yeah, this is pure vanity. I think I just needed to be talked out of it.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. I just got a cheap Zoom r8 off ebay. I'm sick of software issues getting in the way whenever I try to do something musical on my PC so I've decided to try the hardware route instead. It seems like a pretty neat little machine which may have some uses outside of basic recording.

7. LOL skip to 11:04 to see why you should practice to a metronome

ANYWAY YOU GET THE IDEA

9. You guys have any recommendations for solid state amps? I'm getting sick of fucking with tubes.