Page 600 of 607 FirstFirst ... 586596598599600601602604 ... LastLast
Results 5,991 to 6,000 of 6069

Thread: Music Gear Discussion

Is there anything to do with a drum machine besides just play 3 seconds of music over and over?

2. Music Gear Discussion

I mean, I sample really slow abstract beats that last a minute or two on a he octopad. You probably don’t want that.
    Boo, Hiss.

Music Gear Discussion

Not for $700 I don’t.

I got a volca beat today. It has a 16 step sequencer. That’s not very much time. If there is a way to chain different patterns together without doing it manually I don’t know what it is.

Sounds good through headphones, but the speaker is garbage. Also if you turn it up it’s noisy and not in a cool way. I may return it for the volca sample. I believe you can chain patterns together on that one.

I’m trying to understand this sequencer based stuff, but it mostly feels like being antisocial but not being able to play keyboard, so you get a cool robot to play the same 8 notes over and over freeing you up to twiddly knob.
    Last edited by Josh; 31 Oct 2017 at 03:12 AM.

4. I have a Sample, but don't use it to it's full effect. I know it has a Song Mode that you can use to stack beats.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. My Sample just stopped working for some reason. I thought the batteries died but replacing them didn't help.

I think I like the idea of this stuff more than I like this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    I have a Sample, but don't use it to it's full effect.
    Sell it to me for 2cheap.

anyone ever tried any of this tube gear on monoprice?

https://www.monoprice.com/search/ind...Tube+Amplifier

8. Just got a Death By Audio Reverberation Machine! There are so many amazing reverbs out now but i wanted something that sounds co.pletely different. American gear prices make my dick itch with gear lust, i just couldn't help myself.

9. Also, one of their fuzzes is just amazing. I really want tontry one on bass.

10. That's one hell of a combover.