Page 601 of 607 FirstFirst ... 587597599600601602603605 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 6069

Thread: Music Gear Discussion

What a bummer.

2. Being bedridden for 3 days put some extra coin in my pocket, so i bought an Ottobit Jr, which is a bitcrusher, filter, glitch and sequencing pedal (it basically makes your guitar a video game or sci fi soundtrack). Big shoutout to no sales tax in Portland!

3. Dug out an old bass that didn't work, changed out the battery, fiddled in the guts some, and I'm getting sound. The pots are FILTHY, and the whole thing is covered in some kind of tacky dirt, but a good cleaning, and some new strings, and it'll be good to go.
    Boo, Hiss.

4. I finally tracked down one of these. It's crazy how good it is.

I used to have one of the OG ones in the 90’s. Never liked it! It’s wild how much they cost now.

he's got grandma cheeks now

7. I liked my 70’s Muff well enoUgh, but I liked the $300 I got for it more.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. I've purchased so many different big muffs over the years, and they've all sucked. This one is on another level. I also have the green russian reissue that just came out, and it's equally impressive.

New EHX stuff is solid as hell. All the early 2000s stuff, in the big enclosures, suck so bad.

9. That muff is killer, but I'm a little bored of Muff fuzzes lately. I might pick one up just because they're so cheap for how awesome they are, and I'm sure I'll get back into that sound at some stage.

I'm eyeing out the MXR sub machine as my next fuzz.

Got bro prices available for anyone who wants a Tom Scholz Power Soak or a Marshall Power Brake. PM me, but don't wait long. They go on eBay today.