Page 599 of 607 FirstFirst ... 585595597598599600601603 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 6069

Thread: Music Gear Discussion

Someone bought it. It wasn't as nice as the one in that photo.

2. New EP. It's one long drone track. Do some drugs and listen if you like.

https://hexenight.bandcamp.com/album/gwetia
    Boo, Hiss.

3. Is this the same as the one on Soundcloud? Good shit, droney as fuck but with enough going on to keep it interesting.

4. I forget which one we uploaded to SC, but it's more or less the same thing either way.

Trying to get a show supporting Sutekh Hexen and Hissing in October. Probably not, but you have to keep trying...
    Boo, Hiss.

Got a TC Electronic Echobrain analog delay pedal at Guitar Center's Sale-o-Thon this weekend. $40. It is very straightforward and makes cool noises. You don't even have to plug anything in to the input to get it to make crazy outer space noises.

You should get one if you like wild noises.

The switch is loud as hell, is there a way to fix this?

Yes. But it might not be pure analog mojo.

I don't care if there is a mouse masturbating in there if it sounds cool. How2fix?

Get someone to install some shit like comes stock on BOSS pedals.

9. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Trying to get a show supporting Sutekh Hexen and Hissing in October. Probably not, but you have to keep trying...
    Well, hey, we got the show!

Nice to play with people you actually like.
    Boo, Hiss.

10. Congrats man!

Unfortunately josh, I could be wrong but i think loud as shit switches are something you just have to deal with with a lot of analog true bypass pedals for some reason. You could try replacing the switch with a newer one, but without some kind of cumbersome or complicated work around i think you might be stuck with it.