Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Summon Night: Swordcraft Story

1. How is SRT? I was tempted to buy it at the store if for no other reason than there's nothing else to play.

2. Christ I didn't even know this came out.

3. Quote Originally Posted by RedCoKid
    How is SRT? I was tempted to buy it at the store if for no other reason than there's nothing else to play.
    From the hour i've actually played, not bad at all. I like it more than Shidoshi did. Do you like robots? Do you like robots in srpgs? Then you might like it. Alan knows best, but he doesn't post here much anymore.
    Donk

4. It's on my que.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

5. I got it today a local EB still had a copy (the display one of course). Now generally I don't like RPGs, at all. But I'm having a hard time putting this one down. Creating and selling your own weapons is fun and addicting. I also like the battle system, while slower than tales it leaves room for more tactics. Also the graphics and music are pretty nice. I avoid RPGs like the flu so I'm not sure how fresh anything here is but from a newbies point of view it's quite fun. I might even day one the sequel if I complete this first.

6. See? It's fun. The sequel's actually supposed to be a lot better, too. I swear i read that somewhere.
    Donk

7. I have been playing the game all night, The battle system really sucks you in and the music is catchy to boot. The battle animations are pretty good as well, along with simple streamlined combat system and menus. I'm going to pre-order the sequel and rto2.
    Last edited by Rem; 23 Aug 2006 at 01:42 AM.

8. This game rocks. Got it today and already pulled me a way from Disgaea 2 for a couple hours. Is there any way to decrease the encounter rate in the dungeon? Man sometimes I am getting back to back battles, reminds me of Vay on Sega CD. Def preordering the 2nd one.

Thanks for the heads up, if I hadn't read the positive comments here, I wouldn't have given it a try.

ssb
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

9. I beat it yesterday, really a great game what guardian you have really effects the feel of the game in my opinion.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ssbomberman View Post
    This game rocks. Got it today and already pulled me a way from Disgaea 2 for a couple hours. Is there any way to decrease the encounter rate in the dungeon? Man sometimes I am getting back to back battles, reminds me of Vay on Sega CD. Def preordering the 2nd one.
    There's an item, the amulet.

Thanks for the heads up, i like this game
    i am happy people like it.
    Last edited by Finch; 27 Aug 2006 at 09:19 PM.
    Donk