Thread: WTB: Cheap and 'kiddy' games

1. WTB: Cheap and 'kiddy' games

My two stepbrothers don't have crap for games and I don't want them touching my shit while I'm at college. Thus, I am willing to spend some money to buy them each a few titles. Available consoles are a PS2 and an N64. One is 11- He is not allowed to have M-rated games, and he more or less sucks at games. Prince of Persia was way too difficult for him. He hates racing games, but he likes the more redneck dirtbike/ATV/stunt kind of games (I got him a Driver title that he liked). He's fine with adventure games as long as they're not too hard.

The 6 year old likes anything, pretty much. Stupid fighter games on the 64, anything with explosions, but Mario 64 is too much for him to take. I want to get him Battletanks 64 but fuck EB charging $13 for the cart. Something along those lines, since he has a short attention span.

So if you have any PS/PS2/N64 games some younger kids might enjoy, lemme know and give a price.

Edit: Oh yeah, GBA games would be fine as well, or possibly another GBA SP at the right price for the younger one (brothers can't share).
    Last edited by Nomi; 09 Aug 2006 at 06:49 PM.

2. I noticed some GameStops are selling old crappy N64 games, maybe you should check it out? There seems to be one in each area they send them all too.

3. How about:
    Bombastic (explosions, check) + Spyro 3 + Star Soldier: Vanishing Earth (easy N64 shooter) + Tomb Raider 2 (too hard/violent?): $15

4. If you're not going to be using your shit and you don't want others touching it, why not sell?

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

5. Quote Originally Posted by Punky Skunk
    How about:
    Bombastic (explosions, check) + Spyro 3 + Star Soldier: Vanishing Earth (easy N64 shooter) + Tomb Raider 2 (too hard/violent?): $15
    I own Bombastic and it was way too much thinking for the 11 year old. I'm not trying to be mean, but the kid isn't very bright. I'll check on what they own for the other stuff, I know we have a Spyro title somewhere that the younger one played a lot.

and ninjas, I do play the stuff, but I'm not taking it all with me. These kids are a nightmare with my stuff. The 11 year old erased me long-time Zelda OoT save, he leaves discs lying around not in cases and scratches them up to the point of not being playable, and he breaks everything (my Guitar Hero controller included ). I just want to get them some stuff cheap that I won't freak out about.

I know that GameStop and EB have N64 titles, but they're too damn expensive. I'm not paying $15 for a loose N64 cart. Gonna go check around garage sales or something, I might get lucky.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    and ninjas, I do play the stuff, but I'm not taking it all with me. These kids are a nightmare with my stuff. The 11 year old erased me long-time Zelda OoT save, he leaves discs lying around not in cases and scratches them up to the point of not being playable, and he breaks everything (my Guitar Hero controller included ).
    Wow, do I ever know just how you feel.

7. I never had a big problem with my little bro screwing with my games back in the day. Although I do remember him ruining my SW: Dark Forces CD by jaming it into the 5 '1/4 disk drive (he thought that was where it went, lol)

I'll look around the store and see if we have anything I can get you cheap Nomi. I'll try to be on AIM Sunday when I'm there next.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in