Page 1 of 15 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo: The Movie

1. Halo - The movie

Most of you read EGM well it's been confirmed and that Bungie is giving it to a good director/producer ONLY. They dont want another "Alone in the Dark" movie happening. It's supposed to be out in theaters sometime in 2007. I know this is a ways off but I want to hear early opinions on this.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

2. Will it be a complete story, minus the last 30 minutes to leave the audience guessing?

Quote Originally Posted by Zerohero
    but I want to hear early opinions on this.
    I don't really have an opinion, but I know there will be a 30 page thread in cine where we all bitch/praise it.

4. There is only one man in Hollywood fit to feature in such an action-packed explosion of bloody explosive action.

That man... is Steven Segal.

5. steven segal = master chief

6. Please change your avatar.

7. Bungie has been saying for months that they were trying to find a studio and then a director to do this movie; so this isn't exactly news.

Still, I'd rather this not happen. I just have zero faith it will be any good.

8. Doom: The Movie 2. Doom looks okay for a dumb action flicks. I don't like dumb acton flicks too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. As long as they make Chief look like chief. Not some asshole in a paintball outfit.

I would like to see some unknown cast as chief that way we never have to see his face and they can have the actor who voices Chief in the game to do the movie also.

But I have ZERO hope for this being a good movie. I would love to be wrong though. Heres hoping its the best videogame movie ever by a really wide margin.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle