Page 1 of 52 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrorist plot to blow up planes in mid-flight thwarted in Britain; 21 arrested

1. Terrorist plot to blow up planes in mid-flight thwarted in Britain; 21 arrested

Last edited by SpoDaddy; 10 Aug 2006 at 07:50 PM.

2. fark.

3. Good going Scotland Yard.
    Time for a change

The full gravity of this won't sink in (for me at least) until we know which destinations they had lined up for the plan.

5. fuck.

btw, no liquids are being allowed on any of the flights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

6. Man there's gonna be so much congestion at airports for the next few days. God help you if you have a schedule to keep.

7. Damn

8. Couple points:

1. Is this a real terrorist plot or a trumped up one to scare us like Jose Padilla, Miami and Chicago?

2. Good thing we're in Iraq or these guys would never have been caught.

3. Good thing the NSA and FBI is wasting time, money, and electricity spying on Americans without a warrant or this plan would never have been found.

Oh wait, it was a British operation.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan
    Couple points:

1. Is this a real terrorist plot or a trumped up one to scare us like Jose Padilla, Miami and Chicago?
    All indications say yes, but Britain has been little unreliable is these plots as of late (remember the poison London's water threat)

2. Good thing we're in Iraq or these guys would never have been caught.
    What the hell does that have to do with this, this is a cheap shot, and totally unwarranted, asshole.

3. Good thing the NSA and FBI is wasting time, money, and electricity spying on Americans without a warrant or this plan would never have been found.

Oh wait, it was a British operation.

Yeah Diff, look at all the attacks we have suffered since 9/11. I say we are doing alright, dimwit.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Biff_Pocoroba
    Yeah Diff, look at all the attacks we have suffered since 9/11. I say we are doing alright, dimwit.
    Until it hits them where it hurts, some people will never get it.