Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Crank

1. Quote Originally Posted by Saint of Killers View Post
    You should watch Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels.
    thanks for that mention, i'm always looking for something new with him in it.

2. I just finished watching Snatch. It fucking rocked my face.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

3. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl View Post
    I like the part when the Japanese guy is talking to Frank in the elevator. He says something in Japanese so it has subtitles, then it cuts to Frank trying to read the subtitles below his face. Hilarious.
    that is AWESOME. i still havent seen it. suprisingly nobody wants to see this one. guess ill see the first showing tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor View Post
    I just finished watching Snatch. It fucking rocked my face.
    again thanks. added to my blockbuster queue.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Saint of Killers View Post
    Good. I'm tired of people doing spinning jumping kicks and other stupid shit in movies that aren't specifically kung fu movies. People don't actually fight like that and it's played out (unless it's Tony Jaa).
    I wasn't asking for that. But given that the character is a professional killer I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility for him to have a few slick moves. Also, him being constantly hopped up on adrenaline or caffiene or whatever was a good vehicle for some frantic fight scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    So was this comment. Carry on
    I'd agree with you if that was all I said.
    Last edited by FuryFox; 09 Sep 2006 at 06:21 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor View Post
    I just finished watching Snatch. It fucking rocked my face.
    Lock, Stock > Snatch.

Snatch isn't bad, though.

6. Well, Watched it today and it was FUCKING AWESOME !!!!

Totally loved it, good action, crazy pace, dark humor and Jason Staham kicking ASS.

Liked the way it ended too. It all fit the flow.

7. It was a fun movie. The handicam got tiresome after a while, but for the most part it worked. Some interesting decisions with having shit projected on walls/in weird places. The sex scene was funny as hell, Amy Smart is really hot. Don't think I'd bother watching it again though.

Really good, in the LOL WTF type of way.

9. I dug it. I was hoping for more fight scenes, but I liked it overall.

This has been a great year for action movies so far - with this, the Protector, and Fearless.