Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

1. Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Klonoa
    oh yeah. my bad

The anime does look interesting and right now, I'm in that rare anime-watching mode.

I'm gonna give this and Cromartie High School a try.
    Cromartie is the shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstick

Whatever you do, do not pass on the show after watching the first episode. It is out of place with everything else, and the rest of the show is little like it. Watch the second show, at least (and if you do not like it then, at least it will not change on you much).
    This is true of almost every anime series AND live-action TV series ever.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    What the fuck is with that first episode, anyway?
    I dunno, but I wanted to stop watching it after that.

HOWEVER

I watched the rest and it was good.

4. I actually really liked that first episode.

...and also how they kinda feign ignoring it in the episode numberings, but correct themselves.

5. This show is awesome if only for the ska theme that plays whenever Haruhi goes batshit.

6. Well I watched all 14 episodes, enjoyed the series a lot. Very cute, though she's not as crazy as I thought she was by your descriptions. Such a variety in the episodes though heh, and the crazy order is just interesting.

If there's more to the manga than the Anime I'd be tempted to grab that, cause I want more kekeke.

Also downloading the soundtrack.
    Last edited by Thief Silver; 15 Aug 2006 at 01:57 PM.

7. ...and also how they kinda feign ignoring it in the episode numberings, but correct themselves
    Its freakin awesome that Haruhi actually says the correct order of the episodes in the "Next Episode" Previews. The moment I figured it out I fell in love with the show. I'm probably gonna watch it all over again in Haruhi's correct order sometime soon.

8. lol I know what you mean. I had a little joygasm when they popped the "boredom" episode in and I figured it out.

9. So guys, whatcha think of my Combo.