Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

1. Yeah I guess that's right, now that I actually think about it.

2. So I picked up the American release, the Dub is fine. Actually it's really good, showed it to some of my friends and they absolutely love the show.

3. I just read somewhere that there is confirmation of a second season of this show coming out Nov 2007. I'm trying to find any confirmation of this, have any of you guys heard anything about it? I know there's a lot more to the books than what was released in the anime so I'd Really enjoy more of this series.

Well I'm reading that it's a hoax

4. Saw two episodes. Seems cool so far.

5. I <3 the series and am picking up the second DVD today for anime night.

edit: wow, the series goes in chronological order. Which I'm not really sure how I feel about that XD
    Last edited by Thief Silver; 27 Jul 2007 at 12:18 AM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    I just read somewhere that there is confirmation of a second season of this show coming out Nov 2007. I'm trying to find any confirmation of this, have any of you guys heard anything about it? I know there's a lot more to the books than what was released in the anime so I'd Really enjoy more of this series.

Well I'm reading that it's a hoax
    http://www.animenation.net/news/index.php?id=11415

No date... but a 2nd season was announced.

7. I'm waiting for a complete boxset to be released to pick this up. I hate spending extra money on a fancy box and even more money to buy each volume individually.

I am disappointed in hearing about the set being in chronological order. The last aired episode is a way better ending for the series than the chronological one. Its also way better to not know what happens in that episode until the end. The show feels a lot fresher when you dont understand why certain characters were acting a certain way in each episode.

8. But with the release of a second season it won't matter because there was quite a bit more from that point.

9. Watched a couple of eps of this online (due to hype here and in Wired)... doesn't really stand out much. The riffs from youTube on the end credit dancing are more interesting than the actual show.