Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE comics. Just pay for shipping

1. bloodyarts - I pm'd you the address to come pick up the comics.
    salty_peanuts - I shipped a heavy box to you and it was only $6 via media mail. I'll ship another box once I see how much is left of comics.

2. Well, its my last week here at MAD. I dont see much comics out anymore although a co-worker did give a shit load of comics including hardcovers to an old intern who stopped off to say hi (which I tried to network with). So if anyone else is interested in comics, let me know now before I ship majority or all of them to salty_peanuts

3. I'm still game. I can come pick them up as before. (Thanks for that, and nice meeting you!).

Hardcovers are especially attractive, so try to save me one (or more) if you haven't already promised them all to salty. As before, a mix of trade paperbacks and floppies (with a hardcover or 3 ) is ideal.

Thanks again!

4. Quote Originally Posted by bloodyarts
    I'm still game. I can come pick them up as before. (Thanks for that, and nice meeting you!).

Hardcovers are especially attractive, so try to save me one (or more) if you haven't already promised them all to salty. As before, a mix of trade paperbacks and floppies (with a hardcover or 3 ) is ideal.

Thanks again!
    Unfortunately, no hardcovers. The old intern took them all. Had I known they didnt want, I would of taken them. 99% of the comics are all floppies. I'll see how many is left over after I sent to S_P since I need to cover the remaining balance that he sent for shipping.

5. You can spread some of them out to bloody and the others....I don't need too many more....just send me like what $4 bucks more will cover, thanks.

6. No problem. I'll refund the remaining balance.

7. If there's any of the hardcover books left, I'd be intrested as well.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun
    If there's any of the hardcover books left, I'd be intrested as well.
    Never was any hardcovers =(. i could of had but someone took them cuz I didnt know the person didnt want them

9. If you have any issues of MAD lying around, I'll take those, too...

10. Quote Originally Posted by bloodyarts
    If you have any issues of MAD lying around, I'll take those, too...
    ARGH! Had you told me, they were getting rid of some that were old and a Spanish version of MAD. Unfortunately, today was my last day and I dont have any extras, only the ones I use for my portfolio and the unbounded ones (the ones that still has color diagram and uncut)
    Last edited by bandit; 25 Aug 2006 at 08:30 PM.