Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE comics. Just pay for shipping

1. Wow! Wish I worked for MAD . What titles do you have left? (I'm interested in 'floppies' too)

2. I have a bunch. All the comics will just be chosen at random. Theres Batman, Superman, Justice League, Teen Titans and some other generic ones.

3. you wouldn't happen to still have those thicker wonder woman, green arrow and world with out a Justice League ones left would you (the ones in that photo up there)
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
    PM me, sir.
    Sent

5. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    you wouldn't happen to still have those thicker wonder woman, green arrow and world with out a Justice League ones left would you (the ones in that photo up there)
    Green Arrow I still have. JLA and Wonder woman, the gf wants to read. Hopefully I get this DC Direct job. I'll have more comics. Probably hardcovers too. I picked up two sealed hardcovers when I went to get some files off their MAC for my portfolio and I got robbed..by the gf and my sister! Speaking of DC Direct, I might have an idea (probably a long shot) but I dont want to jinx it nor my opportunity, I'll speak on it when I hear something.

Those top two images are out of date. They were just there to show the comics. I have gotten more (not much more) and some of those pictured are gone. I sent majority to salty_peanuts and some to bloodyarts (seemed like they were the only ones interested).

I have about 37 comics and about 3 thick ones left
    Last edited by bandit; 28 Sep 2006 at 09:42 AM.

6. Besides the Green Arrow one what other thicker ones do you have

I'd be interested in the Green Arrow one if it's for sale
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Teen Titans: Life and Death
    Lucifer Morningstar
    John Constantine, Hellblazer: Stations of the Cross

I cant sell due to agreement I signed thats why I say only cover shipping costs or at the time, do what bloodyarts did, meet up with me. With my application and portfolio being reviewed by DC Comics, I dont want to jeopardize my chances by selling, so sticking with the original deal..just cover shipping.

Just PM me or IM me

8. Got you that works out Im in the city 3 days a week right on 42nd and like 5th so right around time square I'll pm you this weekend

thanks
    Where I play

9. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Got you that works out Im in the city 3 days a week right on 42nd and like 5th so right around time square I'll pm you this weekend

thanks
    For real? I'm on 44th street and 5th on Saturdays only (thats where I work). I'll PM you with my location since I might not be online till I get into work on Saturday.