Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE comics. Just pay for shipping

1. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    For real? I'm on 44th street and 5th on Saturdays only (thats where I work). I'll PM you with my location since I might not be online till I get into work on Saturday.
    I'm just there during the week for school

replied to your PM
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I'm just there during the week for school

replied to your PM
    Replied back.

Well I might be in the city during the week for freelance work. But I'm on 2nd ave and 39th street. If you dont mind trekking 3 aves or so, let me know.

3. do you still have any of the Graphic Novels left? any Batman stuff?

4. Quote Originally Posted by plik View Post
    do you still have any of the Graphic Novels left? any Batman stuff?
    I have those graphic novels pictured. No one wants them. I have batman stuff but I dont have the time to wad through and picking them so as my first post stated, all the comics will be chosen at random since its fair to everyone.

5. Is there anything left? I'll take whatever's left that no one wants and you want to give me. I need new bathroom material, so I'm open to anything.

6. I'm waiting for these knuckle heads who say is interested, wants me to PM, I PM and I never hear from them again. I'll let you know next week.

7. I still have more comics available.

Got some novel type books from my current employer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01262.JPG 
Views:	87 
Size:	151.0 KB 
ID:	26965  

8. What's the shipping for those DC Universe books? I'm interested, but I only have $2.48 in my Paypal. If that can get me at least one of em, I'll take it!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mikhal View Post
    What's the shipping for those DC Universe books? I'm interested, but I only have $2.48 in my Paypal. If that can get me at least one of em, I'll take it!
    Good question. I'll ship two for the $2.48.

You can send PayPal to chin0 @ earthlink.net. Which two do you want?

10. Payment sent. I'll take Helltown and Inheritance.

Thanks!