Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 245678 LastLast

Thread: FREE comics. Just pay for shipping

1. No problem. Will be sent tomorrow

2. Ooh, can I have the Hellboy?

3. If it's not too late, can I get Trail of Time instead of Helltown? That one seems like the better book of the two from doing random research. No biggie if it's too late.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mannerbot View Post
    Ooh, can I have the Hellboy?
    Anything else you want besides that? You want regular comics? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhal View Post
    If it's not too late, can I get Trail of Time instead of Helltown? That one seems like the better book of the two from doing random research. No biggie if it's too late.
    Sorry...already packed up and shipped

EDIT - That $2.50 was just enough to cover shipping and PayPal fees.
    Last edited by bandit; 12 Sep 2007 at 09:08 AM.

5. Thanks Bandit! Good to hear that what I gave you was enough for shipping too.

6. I'll take whatever's left, up to $40 shipped.

7. Quote Originally Posted by John Cena View Post
    I'll take whatever's left, up to $40 shipped.
    Thats more than enough for the whole box of comics. I dont know how much shipping would be. When I get home, I'll take a picture of all the comics I have left so you can see for yourself. Since I dont look at comics anymore, i'll include my own comics as well unless someone else is interested, then I'll have to split them up or something to be fair.

8. Since I cant update the original post as its been over a year, I'll update here.

Due to increase of shipping prices by USPS, shipping will now be $3.00 for up to 10 comics and $1.00 for each addtional 10 comics.

So if you want 30 comics (thats if I have enough), it would be 3.00 + 1.00 + 1.00 and so on.

I'll have pictures up so check back either later tonight around 11pm EST or tomorrow around 5-6pm EST. If you live in NY, we can meet up as well. Tips are welcome
    Last edited by bandit; 13 Sep 2007 at 12:33 AM.

9. yeah, so i'll take them all.