Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Chopin and Allegretto faceplates

1. WTB: Chopin and Allegretto faceplates

I got screwed on my Eternal Sonata preorder because they decided to give faceplates away to just anybody (at Gamestop), so I am in the market for the Chopin and Allegretto faceplates. Would take either but would like both, willing to pay $15-$25 each for them, hopefully someone on this board can get an extra or two in their area and help me out, they are gone near me in NY. Willing to trade for them too, thanks.

2. I have an Allegretto, but I'd prefer to trade for a Polka right now. If I end up having to buy a Polka, though, I'll sell you my Allegretto.

3. Can you get an extra? Maybe they will still give you one at a local gamestop?

4. Well, I just bought a Polka for $38.99 shipped from ebay. Didn't want to hunt around forever. I'll sell you Allegretto for $30 shipped. You can prolly get it cheaper on ebay though, honestly. Let me know.

5. I'll probably take it, I don't want to deal with ebay right now, I might be getting one for free, let me find out which one it is, if it's not the one I want, I'll paypal you the money friday, just PM me your email. Thanks.

6. PM sent.

My PM box is 99% full. I think I can accept like one more PM without deleting stuff (which I've already done as much as I can... I'm a packrat to the end), so if you PM me and take that last 1%, make it count!

7. Quote Originally Posted by salt_peanuts View Post
    I got screwed on my Eternal Sonata preorder because they decided to give faceplates away to just anybody (at Gamestop),
    Geez, I thought I was alone in this screwjob by them. I took a look last night for Polka on eBay and should have known the BIN would be gone by morning.

8. GS employees probably gave all the plates to friends/family to ebay. I would never preorder from them (especially for any bonus items) after the MGS3 subsistence debacle.

9. WTF @ paying $40 for a faceplate.

I got 2 from my EB. Albeit the 2 least in-demand ones, Beat and Salsa/March.

10. salsa/march isn't a bad grab.