Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Madden '07 on sale at Circuit City

1. Madden '07 on sale at Circuit City

Copied from CAG :

Madden NFL '07 Available on 8/22/06 at Store Open!

Madden NFL '07 >>>> Gamecube / PSP / PC Version >>>> $27.99

Madden NFL '07 >>>> Nintendo DS >>>> $29.99

Madden NFL '07 >>>> PS2 / XBOX >>>> $37.99

Madden NFL '07 >>>> XBOX 360 >>>> $47.99

Madden NFL '07: Hall Of Fame Edition >>>> PS2 >>>> $59.99

Madden NFL '07: Hall Of Fame Edition >>>> XBOX 360 >>>> $69.99
    If the initial reviews/impressions are positive, I may pick up the PC version since EA plans to shut down Madden ‘06’s online lobbies as soon as the ‘07 edition is released.

2. Why would you play Madden on your PC?
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

Because it looks better than the 360 version for $20-30 less? That would be my guess. Since you can use 360 pads with it, there is no control hit.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Because it looks better than the 360 version for $20-30 less? That would be my guess. Since you can use 360 pads with it, there is no control hit.

uhhh no. The PC Madden is a piece of shit. It looks about as good as the PS2 game. Theres a reason why its cheaper than the other systems.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

I haven't seen it, so, like I said, I was guessing. However, there are lots of other PC versions that are $20 less and look better. Prey, Tomb Raider, and Hitman come to mind.

6. EA's PC games are based on the current gen engines, not next gen.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog
    uhhh no. The PC Madden is a piece of shit. It looks about as good as the PS2 game. Theres a reason why its cheaper than the other systems.

That is correct. I have owned madden 06 on my PC since day one release. I have played it about 5 times. Graphics are glitchy, and I have a pretty good system. In addition, it hogs up space on the drive as well. Take this and the fact 2k5 shits all over Madden and I'll stick with 2k5 and update rosters.

8. Quote Originally Posted by LogicalSolution
    Take this and the fact 2k5 shits all over Madden and I'll stick with 2k5 and update rosters.
    QFT!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

9. I'm sure i'll get flamed, but it's the truth.