Thread: Used 360 + HDD + Plug and Play

1. Xbox 360 II Used 360 + HDD + Plug and Play

The EB Games I work at recently got in a used 360 that had been used only once. It came complete with the HDD, a controller, HD cables, and the Plug and Play chargers. It's being sold for $280 thanks to the manager messing up the deal and not giving the customer all their money for the additional stuff.

After I apply my employees discount and use my card, I should get a hefty discount on it, and it's already priced pretty cheaply for what's included. I don't want it because it's used (I'm picky, shut up), but I figured if anyone here wanted it, I could buy it, sell it to them cheaper than they would get it elsewhere, and make a small bit of profit.

I was thinking $300 would be a fair place to start off. Just so it's known, the system itself has a ding or two, but everything else is in perfect condition. The controller even has the little clear sticker on it still.

2. would it be 300 with shipping?
    and do you have any photos of the dings?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. What is the manufacture date?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv
    would it be 300 with shipping?
    and do you have any photos of the dings?
    $300 shipped, yes.

I could try taking photos, but I think my manager would find that a little suspicious. After all, it is against the store policy for me to buy it for the sake of making a profit on it. Me buying it is a bit shady to begin with.

I don't think you'd be able to see the ding, anyway, in a photo. It's not bad.

What is the manufacture date?
    I don't know.

5. I really wanted to get this but I came out of a store today to find that some asshat knocked my sideview mirror off my car and left no form of note or anything, and upon going to get an estimate to get it fixed it's going to cost me 500 bucks. So I'll have to pass on this.
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Ugh, I went in to work today and one of the guys I work with had already bought it for someone he knows.

Sorry to whoever was interested. Close please.

EDIT: That really sucks Johnpv. Good luck.

7. Don't 360 premium packs sell for $312 new? I know I saw it somewhere for that price, anyway.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Giltch

EDIT: That really sucks Johnpv. Good luck.
    thanks gonna call insurance I think I have a 1,000 dollar deductable see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon
    Don't 360 premium packs sell for $312 new? I know I saw it somewhere for that price, anyway.

the premium pack is the one with the hard drive they go for 400 new
    Where I play

9. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon
    Don't 360 premium packs sell for $312 new? I know I saw it somewhere for that price, anyway.
    Overstock.com deal with two online coupons. Deal is long dead.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios