Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see changed here, UI wise?

1. What would you like to see changed here, UI wise?

If anybody has anything they'd like to see changed around here in terms of visually or user interface, please let me know here. I'm not saying I'll do everything that is asked, but I want to get an idea of what things people feel need work. It can be anything from basic colors and wanting new post icons, to more "important" visual and UI upgrades. However, please understand that this is not a question of new features and board code - simply visual and design aspects.

Also, please keep it to thing you'd honestly want to see changed, and keep it realistic - no requests for a Mortal Kombat theme (at least for now.)
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. Plz upgrade to the new vB that has AJAX posting and whatnot.

3. Get rid of black text as its almost unreadable in the TNL 2.0 skin.

4. I do want to upgrade to the new vBulletin. That should be happening in the next few weeks.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    That should be happening in the next few weeks.
    This is exciting news.

If there was a darker gray theme I'd be rocking that all day. Just saying.

We definitely need post icons for the USA flag (to go with Canada's maple leaf and the Japanese flag), the PSP, the DS, the PS3, and the Wii.

7. Mortal Kombat theme, pls.

edit: move score attack into gaming discussion.

8. Perhaps you could add a sports area under communties, it would keep from tying up the sound off area. Seems a lot of us are fans here.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    We definitely need post icons for the USA flag (to go with Canada's maple leaf and the Japanese flag), the PSP, the DS, the PS3, and the Wii.
    Yeah, pretty chantastic that we have two Neo-Geo icons, but none for PSP or DS.

10. Again, I'm strictly looking for STYLE requests here. Nothing to do with coding, nothing to do with creating a new forum or moving an existing one, etc. I'm not saying those issues aren't important, I just want to know in this thread what you'd like from a new board theme.
    Last edited by mollipen; 15 Aug 2006 at 12:39 PM.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.