Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: What would you like to see changed here, UI wise?

1. <3 thumbnail avatars for quotes. Make this happen, please!

2. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    While it isn't shown in the image, I would probably have the non-essential user info (Xbox Live tag, AIM, etc.) in a collapsing DIV tag. So, initially that part would be hidden, and would only force the entire block of the post to lengthen when opened. Otherwise (and with the post blocks being wider when in real-world use), I think the block could be pretty close to a standard size most of the time, even with a bigger avatar.
    That sounds great to me. I'd definitely give it a try since the design is so sexy looking. Dealing with a reletivly small extension of the post block would definitely be over shadowed by how great the forum would look.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    That's pretty damn slick.

I especially like the thumb nail avatars next to quotes.
    IAWTP.

Make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    Big-ass avatars are pretty much an obsession of mine.
    I <3 big ass avatars. We have a lot of digital talent TNL... and Andrew too.

5. oh lol!

Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    This is in NO WAY any sort of indication of any plans I may possible have for any sort of new theme for TNL, either current or proposed.

That said... I was just sitting around chatting with a friend via IM tonight, and whipped this up while doing so, just for fun. Initial inspiration for the design is from the PS3 Singstar UI, in case it looks a bit familiar.
    I think its very nice, but I'm not a fan of the color of the side panel. I think it might be nicer if it was the same color as the post or the quote. Also, i have a personal vendetta against gradients, so it might just be me, but I think it would look much nicer as a flat color.

I would hate to see what the assholes here do with avatars of that size.

7. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    This is in NO WAY any sort of indication of any plans I may possible have for any sort of new theme for TNL, either current or proposed.
    Love it.

Awesome shit there.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

8. Is there anyway we can add a feature which makes signatures centered by default?

Even if it's an option which can be turned on and off.