Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 'Hybrid Mutant' Found Dead in Maine

1. I remember this guy.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. WB Werewolf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. Im in Maine right now and yesterday I saw the biggest bird I've ever seen. Had wings like an eagle but a head like a turkey. Apparently hyrbid animals are all the rage in Maine this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinopio
    Im in Maine right now and yesterday I saw the biggest bird I've ever seen. Had wings like an eagle but a head like a turkey.
    Sounds like a buzzard to me.

5. Nope. Mosquito.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

6. Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat
    Nope. Mosquito.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

7. Wildlife officials and animal control officers declined to go to Turner to examine the remains. By Tuesday, the carcass had been picked clean by vultures and there was not much left of the dead animal.
    IDIOTS

8. how is that a mutant? It looks like a puppy

9. This sounds like a cover up to me, and I am no conspiracy theorist. Why let a "brand new" hybrid just lay their and die.

10. Quote Originally Posted by stormy
    how is that a mutant? It looks like a puppy
    I don't think you understand. It was hit by a car! Just because it looks like a dog doesn't mean it's not a hybrid mutant scientific experiment.