Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1727293031

Thread: Game-of-the-Year-to-Date

1. The fact that people are comparing NFL2K5 to Madden 2007 at all is proof that Madden is not cutting it. Were people saying "omg NFL2K3 is SO MUCH BETTER than NFL2K5!"? No. There is no reason to not expect an unequivocal, better-in-every-fucking-way game 2 years later.

Nobody is saying NFL2K5 was perfect, but think about what NFL2K7 would be like now. I think it would shit on this new Madden from a great height.
    Last edited by Diff-chan; 28 Aug 2006 at 02:55 PM.

2. Amen.

3. Taken from Gamespot:

"Madden NFL 2005 is still Madden. That is to say, it's another superb game of football that continues Madden's long legacy as one of the best in the business."

"With its new modes and enhancements, Madden NFL 06 offers an authentic football experience. Among the game's offensive enhancements are the "QB Vision Control," which gives each quarterback a unique field of vision, and the "QB Precision Placement," which lets you throw the ball more accurately."

and then

"Madden returns for the 2007 season."

4. If the demo is anything to go by, Just Cause just got an invite to my awards show. I don't know if it will live up to it, but damn that demo was fun.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Last night, I remembered that Megaman Powered Up came out this year.

That's GOTY so far for me.

BTW, they added Ghosts & Goblins and Japan themed custom stage packs for download earlier this month.
    O_O SHIZZLE FLOWER BISCUITS! I keep forgetting about the online stuff. Need to charge my psp again...
    Donk