Thread: WTB: Xbox first party component pack

1. WTB: Xbox first party component pack

For a decent price that is. New TV, so want the new hook ups, but no stores carry it anymore (thought he RF pack is plentiful), and the ebay prices for it are a bit insane. Thought I'd make a stab here before settling on the cheap third party cables.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

2. I'll check at work and see if I have any extras. I used to have a couple extra sets but dunno if I still do. If they're around, I'll give it to you free.

3. Thanks. That'd be fantastic. I doubt there's anything videogame-related I can give you in graditude, but if I make it to the next E3, I'll buy you an overpriced drink or something.
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau View Post
    Thanks. That'd be fantastic. I doubt there's anything videogame-related I can give you in graditude, but if I make it to the next E3, I'll buy you an overpriced drink or something.
    Sorry, couldn't find any I must've given the extras away a while ago and forgot about it (or someone stole it).

5. No problem. Thanks for trying. I'm not going to be using the system all that much, so cheap cables should have me covered.

6. I found a set of these for $2.99 used at EB.

7. I checked gamestop and figured EB would be the same. I'll give my local branch a look this weekend.

8. Why 1st party?

I use Mad Catz' universal component cables for my Xbox and PS2, and I've had no problems with it.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=801798