Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: COTC

NO SIMG TAGS ARE ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD! POST THE BIGGEST COTC PICS U CAN FIND!!! THE LAST FEW PICS HAVE BEEN GORGEOUS!!!!!! THXEVRY1!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    My GOD, I cannot tell if she's pissed or incredibly excited about her cotc...
    There's a rumour going around that you do anal. Can you confirm?I took all your french toast and put it up my butt.

2. I hate corn.

I googled and found pics of girls fucking themselves with corncobs, but since this thread is in Sound Off I can't post 'em.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Click for full size
    Last edited by Chux; 24 Aug 2006 at 06:16 PM.

omg I am in heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hate corn.

I googled and found pics of girls fucking themselves with corncobs, but since this thread is in Sound Off I can't post 'em.

When I get home from work we can create a very special x-rated cotc thread!
    There's a rumour going around that you do anal. Can you confirm?I took all your french toast and put it up my butt.

5. COTCFTW,IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Aurora
    When I get home from work we can create a very special x-rated cotc thread!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by K3V
    COTCFTW,IMO

COTCFTWPLZBLVE!!!!!!!!

OMFGCOTC4U2CFTWPLZBLVELOLROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

8. IBTCOTCN

IAWCOTC

10. mortal cornbat.