STFU

You want a piece

of COTC?

POTY

blkpploffercotc2u
    I took all your French Toast.

2. COTC w/Sausages just for you Aurora

And Pabst Blue Ribbon, that's hardcore

those sausages offend me! they do not belong near cotc. the cotc, i bet, was SO pissed. i mean, you can kinda see them smirking, but they are very talented at hiding it. ya know? doctors everwhere debate that fact, but I know it's true. they take some weird vitamin called silicea that enchances their mood from a very stressful day at work. god, and their children do not help when they get home. nag nag nag nag. but, who can blame them? it's been hard time for cotc lately. very hard times. granny cotc died from overexposure to anal leakage, and kenneth cotc is doing drugs. we're talking hardcore drugs. rumour has it he does the coke! so, yeah, i guess one can understand why everything has been kind of unorganized and crazy in the world of cotc. i mean, well, sure...it's a very small community, but when you're that dedicated and believe in the cause, you cannot help but care. that's only natural. and don't get me started on the day they all went to the lake. LOL. you shoulda SEEN grandpa COTC!!! i won't even bother going into detail, you just had to have been there. ok, you twisted my arm. he caught THE tiniest fish!!!! we had such a laugh. i think we laughed until we cried. i mean, it was pure funny. and that silly goose Jimmy cotc chuckled so hard he let out a little toot. AND WE LAUGHED MORE BECAUSE OF THAT. it's because of times like those that you really value life. and sometimes you cannot express those kinda of things into words. a simple hug might do it. but, sometimes you just need to do more. a phone call? chocolates? you never know when someone is going to be taken from you. it's really sad to think about. at the end of the day, sometimes I cry. I really do. I think about all the starving cotcs out there that are sufferring needlessly. no one helps them. NO ONE. it's a hard fact to live with. sometimes I just want to end my life, for the cotcs. but then i start thinking back upon that day at the lake and i really just giggle and say to myself "don't be silly!!! you have cotcs that LOVE you." and, really, it's true. it's true for us all. there's a lesson in that. no matter what business you work for or who you come home to, there's always a hot pot of coffee that can be made. ya know? we need to just stop worrying and go for it. just follow your dreams. just do it, ok? you may think it's a huge risk, but, hey, how long are you going to live? how long are you going to keep smelling that chocolate cake that mom makes? not that long, ok? so, just stop whining and do it. live life. you only have one!

4. I still <3 COTC

5. Last edited by Advocate; 24 Aug 2006 at 04:15 PM.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

6. Biff, stop trying to derail the thread.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

7. I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

8. I've seen this in person:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23-55corn.jpeg 
Views:	735 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	20087  
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

That little girl is going to grow up to be a huge whore. What a slut!

10. pwned arjue lololol. ps, I didn't think it'd change it that much.