Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: US Open 2006

I don't think anyone in tennis has ever retired early enough to really give themselves a shot.

Daneyko retired the last year the Devils won the cup, but that's a team event, and he didn't play much. BUT he did play in the cup winning game.

Back to tennis, I think Agassi's cortizone has worn off. Damn.

Wait...wait. Injury timeout. WTF! What a war!

I hope you guys are watching this. Tennis at its best. Gonzo shit bonkers stuff.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

2. I just watched the last two sets on a channel I didn"t even know I had....Universal HD. The picture was beautiful, btw.

What a fucking battle!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. The Agassi match was nothing short of amazing. Unbelievable.

Too bad I didn't get to see his next one. I'll be there tomorrow morning, watching the Murray/Davydenko match first, and eventually James Blake.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

5. You had a great career, Andre.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    You had a great career, Andre.
    IBTN.

Fuckin' A, the open got rained out and it was a decent schedule. At least they gave us free tickets since they only played for about an hour and a half.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

8. My man Nadal is gone. I can't believe the guy who beat him played a second time yesterday in the men's doubles and beat the #1 seeded Brian brothers. He took out the #2 in singles and #1 in doubles in a single day. That's pretty fucking cool. He won't get much further singles-wise I bet, but what a story to remember the rest of your life!

In other news, Roddick is playing great. Go him!

Well, James Blake is gone now. Federer is such a great player. It's hard to root against Federer all the time. He's amazing to watch and even fun to watch, but damn I wish everyone else would raise their game up and challenge him like Nadal's done in the past. I'm never mad Federer wins though, but it's just expected. Roddick has a tough row to hoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Well, James Blake is gone now. Federer is such a great player. It's hard to root against Federer all the time. He's amazing to watch and even fun to watch, but damn I wish everyone else would raise their game up and challenge him like Nadal's done in the past. I'm never mad Federer wins though, but it's just expected.
    I feel exactly the same way. It's awesome to watch Federer, but I'd like to see him get challenged. It never even looks like he's working hard, does it?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    I feel exactly the same way. It's awesome to watch Federer, but I'd like to see him get challenged. It never even looks like he's working hard, does it?

He barely broke a sweat today in dismantling Roddick; for a while in the middle of the match it looked like he was loosing his edge but then he just turned it back on and killed him.