Page 1 of 32 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox Morrowind Thread

1. Official Xbox Morrowind Thread

So close now.

The game is already available at some retailers, and it's a reasonably safe bet that the game will be pretty well everywhere by the time the weekend rolls around.

So who's picking this one up?

2. I'm buying an XBOX for this game as of tommorow! One more day...so close

3. I am. My local GameStop got it in this morning. I'll be swinging by after work to pick it up.

Any recomendations on a good, difficult to play class? A Kittie-cat theif maybe? Or a Hippie (Wood) Elf archer? Common! I know customization runs rampant in this sweet game, but I need a foundation to build from. And I don't want it to be easy-peasy. Suggestions?
    Throw fireballs at him...
    Laugh at his moustache...
    http://images.nintendo.com/nintendo/...o_gcn_game.jpg
    But do not mess with his vacation.

4. Well then don't pick a fighter type character (Redguard, Nord, ect) because I hear they are the easiest to build up quickly. From the sounds of things magic users seem to be the hardest ones to use, since they start off so weak and it takes a while for them to get powerful so maybe a High Elf with no weapon skills beside the blunt (Staffs), unarmored, and a shitload of magic. Thats just my impression though since I'm waiting to play the xbox version too.

Talked to the guy at EB and he said he got confirmation that it got shipped so at the latest it will be in tomorrow morning, but I'm hoping they get it early.

D

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    i just wanna know how it stacks up to the pc rev (graphics/framerate and such). i want enclave

6. Originally posted by TheSCHLONG!
    i want enclave
    You and me both.

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    ever since i saw the pics on OXBM i knew i had to have it. it looks soooooo good. (talking of enclave here with jj )

8. Originally posted by TheSCHLONG!
    ever since i saw the pics on OXBM i knew i had to have it. it looks soooooo good. (talking of enclave here with jj )
    Have you been to the official website yet? Have you seen those character designs?! Even the good guys have a dark, brooding feel to them! I must admit, the Goblin is by far my favorite.

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    link please? enclave.com is obviously NOT it

10. Well, I will be definately renting it. I'm not sure if I will like it though, since its PC style rpgs, which I'm not a big fan of, so the renting will give me atleast an idea of what to expect from the game, without need to waste $50 in case I dont like it.

Hopefully, stores near me will get a copy for rent, this, or next week.