Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1929313233

Thread: So, Earth Defense Force 2017 (360, PSV) looks amazing

Play through all the missions. I did it on easy.

The only weapons I ever use are the latest version of the Assault Rifle (unless it's a weird ass model with bad accuracy or V shots), the latest grenade launcher for outdoor swarms, sometimes the latest shotgun for tunnel swarms, and the latest sniper for everything else. The Lysander is the shit for a really, really long time.

With a good sniper you can take the carriers out almost as soon as the mission starts.

I've never used the Pale Wing before and all her weapons are energy-based and really weird. Gonna have to actually try them out and see what works.

They added a bunch of weird weapons I didn't recognize at all and there are some new levels sprinkled in here and there bringing the new total up to 60.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    They added a bunch of weird weapons I didn't recognize at all and there are some new levels sprinkled in here and there bringing the new total up to 60.
    Jesus. So five difficulties times two characters times 60 levels...

3. Shall we do this again tomorrow night?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. I havent touched it since we last played. Im sure i am way underleveled by now.

Pale Wing starts from scratch so I don't mind.
    My Backloggery

I beat a bunch more levels last night, but I'm still not close to done with the initial play-through. After I finish Ni no Kuni, maybe I can dedicate enough time to finishing this. I propose we all get back together once we're ready to start the Pale Wing.

I've put it aside because I'm playing other stuff but I'm down for co-op anytime! Text me or whatever whenever.
    My Backloggery