Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good job, guys. High five.

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Great job fixing the site, BTW. Database blow up over the weekend?
    No Cka and others updated to the new vbulletin software. It took longer than expected.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Mmmm, new posts button, delicious.

The new logo is great, but I think the explosion needs some snakes.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Lol, were half our members dupe accounts? Like 3k of them are gone now.

Yay! Quick reply box works again.

4. I trimmed the member list last week to get a more accurate count. I got rid of most people with zero posts that hadn't logged in for the past six months. They weren't dupe accounts necessarily, but they weren't doing anything but taking up user names.

5. You should delete that cat Xeno who hasn't posted in 4 years so I can drop the G in my name.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Anyone who hates the new logo is a terrorist.
    you are a good american diff-chan.
    I don't mind the new style, hell, as long as there is a tnl board to post on at all i'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    I got rid of most people with zero posts that hadn't logged in for the past six months.
    Does this mean I can go back to my old name of JesusC?
    Last edited by Some Stupid Japanese Name; 28 Aug 2006 at 11:49 AM.

Call me a terrorist but I'm not a fan of the new logo. I would like to see more quality new people come to TNL and I don't see it helping with a Mortal Kombat vs generic anime girl image.

I know TNL loves dogpiling noobs and often they deserve it but I wouldn't be surprised if some intelligent and knowledgable gamers have been turned off of posting here because of getting their threads spammed with "Mortal Kombat" or being rounded up by the f-chan lynch mob. The shitty aspects of TNL have now become the official logo.

Most of the board changes are awesome though.

8. I just hate the colors. It makes it not feel like TNL. It looks like every other board out there and makes me forget where I am.

9. Mmm...Got-Next theme.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Kraftwerks View Post
    Does this mean I can go back to my old name of JesusC?
    If you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    I would like to see more quality new people come to TNL and I don't see it helping with a Mortal Kombat vs generic anime girl image. . . . The shitty aspects of TNL have now become the official logo.
    Don't worry. The old theme will still be the default and the new board rules and procedures go into effect at the end of the week.