Page 1 of 104 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox 360 Thread

1. Xbox 360 II Official Xbox 360 Thread

The last thing posted in the original thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    So, I got my system and have been downloading and playing all weekend! Impressions:

Saint's Row: Liked it a lot, as it looks and plays great. The theme is lame and it's GTA-like almost to the point of copyright infringement, but it was fun.

Tomb Raider: Liked this one too. Definitely will pick it up later on, as the control is so intuitive and fluid.

Prey: Didn't turn me on too much. Seemed too Doom 3 for my liking. I'll have to play it again and see.

Call of Duty 2: Awesome and one of the first games I'll get.

I also DLed about 10 arcade games, and bought Gauntlet. I'll pick up some points later this week so I can get my ass handed to me by ya'll in Uno, Texas Hold 'em and SF: HF.

Overall, I'm very happy with my 360.
    Discuss.
    Last edited by Opaque; 28 Aug 2006 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Might as well keep the same conversation going.

2. Is Itagaki still alive or what?
    -Kyo

3. Madden 07 demo is up. 750 megs.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

4. Thanks for the heads up.

Having a system thread for a system that has been out for almost a year old is fucking stupid. XBLA makes sense, because those games come and go quickly, but just make official game threads for the 360.

6. Maybe a 360 demo thread too.

7. No insulting the Zboz in the official Zboz thread pls.

The 360 is less a system and more a way of life.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. pls blve.

10. Amazon finally sent out my Gold Live card today. I got bumped to Silver membership a few days ago .