Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Galaga Shields

1. Click on their profile, you dumbshit.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

2. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque is Brett
    If I don't know who they are, how would what they say and how they say it help me know how long they've been around?
    It's not like we're overflowing with 4000 active members, here.
    How hard can it be to remember 30 or so names?

3. You can't honestly think that A LOT is a good use of that post count line, can you?

I don't even care if I have to check profiles to find out post counts when I'm curious so long as the reason is post counts aren't displayed at all. This way is wasteful, though.

4. You really think A LOT is something that needs to be shown on everyones posts?

That doesn't seem pointless to you?

but cka is so funny! haha get it! A LOT!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    You really think A LOT is something that needs to be shown on everyones posts?

That doesn't seem pointless to you?
    Yeah, it does. I just find it funny that the issue is so dear to your heart.

7. It's not.

I was just curious about the galaga shields becuase they were neat and then you started spouting like a jack ass about point accumulation or shome shit.

Personally if I could have it my way I'd have nothing under the avatar. Just the name, tag, and pic.

People don't need to know the month/year I joined or my post count with every post I make.