Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 8494969798

Thread: Burnout Paradise

1. I'm not one of those people who begs for every game to get a current gen remaster but... we really need a remaster of Burnout 3.

2. Oh man, definitely. Music licensing, though...

3. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Oh man, definitely. Music licensing, though...
    It's not cheap but they can just get new music in there.

Since the cars aren't real you don't need to deal with that.

It's never gonna happen but still.

4. Yeah but EA might want to revisit having two racing franchises again...they killed BO because that model wasn't working but MS does it well with sim/FH. Granted, this is arcade/arcade but I think it's doable

5. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I'm not one of those people who begs for every game to get a current gen remaster but... we really need a remaster of Burnout 3.
    IBTN

6. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    So, not to get peoples hopes up by exhuming this thread, but the crash mode that was severely lacking in this game has finally made an appearance, as a game called "Danger Zone". Its on PC and PS4. It's made by a team that split away from Criterion and it looks and feels like they literally took the game engine and slapped a new name on it. So far I'm enjoying it. I've missed causing mass chaos.
    I got this game. I too wish it was more organic looking, but I think my problem is that there are only 20 levels. It's fun though.