Thread: One Year Xbox Live Kit $30 @ Toys R Us

1. One Year Xbox Live Kit $30 @ Toys R Us

This is technically for the original Xbox, but it should work with the 360 right? It comes with a headset and Crimson Skies. For those who've purchased this in the past, is Crimson Skies the original or platinum hits version?

and loads of $10 games

Phantom Dust
    Killer 7 (GameCube)
    Dig Dug
    Lifeline - $5
    Taiko Drum Master - $20
    Kengo: Master of the Bushido

and more I don't remember them all.

(Doh! Please move me to Retail Deals forum)

Ah, time to make my yearly visit to TRU (and suffer nothing but disappointment)
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

I just saw this in BB for like 60 bucks the other day. I've been meaning to reup live very badly. Without the internet my consoles are hardly worth playing.

I don't need Crimson Skies though.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi128 View Post
    This is technically for the original Xbox, but it should work with the 360 right? It comes with a headset and Crimson Skies. For those who've purchased this in the past, is Crimson Skies the original or platinum hits version?
    I got one from Sears for $30 (then another a few weeks later for $10) and it works fine on the 360. It's the regular edition of Crimson Skies but it might have slightly different packaging than the regular edition of the game 'cause of the bundle.

You can use the headset on the 360 too if you buy an adapter. Circuit City has 'em for $10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

5. Quote Originally Posted by K3V View Post
    You can use the headset on the 360 too if you buy an adapter. Circuit City has 'em for $10.
    Here's the headset adapter. I have it and it works great with my Plantronics headset.

Amazon finally shipped my Xbox LIVE 13-month Gold Card ($35 w/shipping), but I'm going to try to find this. $30 for 12 months is a really good deal.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios