Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TNL Classic Look Is Now Selectable

Where's the GameGo one? -_-
    I took all your French Toast.

2. Since it seems those wanting the "standard" theme are going to switch to TNL Classic, I'll then do a few small improvements that I want to do to the default theme.

That way, we'll have the cool banner and cool other stuff and the squares can run off and use their precious "classic" theme.

Edit: Not that I'm going to do it, but I just had the best idea - make it so that posts look different depending on which side you're on. For example, posts from F-chans could be pink with cute buttons and whatnot, and posts from Outworld people could... I dunno, have like skulls and blood and flames or whatever.
    Last edited by mollipen; 31 Aug 2006 at 07:01 PM.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. I'm all for it.
    Let the squares have their comfortable corner to huddle in with the BLUE.
    IDEA! Switch which side the avatars and shit are on, too.

...like iChat!

4. It'll be so pretty. Just make sure to rename "Default" to something more descriptive.

5. TNL Classic + new logo would be best, of course.

Also, dividing the members into factions and giving us different post layouts = awesome idea. I think this should happen.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    TNL Classic + new logo would be best, of course.

Also, dividing the members into factions and giving us different post layouts = awesome idea. I think this should happen.
    IBTN. Shidoshi, is there any way you can create a new style by copying the TNL Classic look and incorporating the new logo.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios