Page 15 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: This month's haul: September

1. HGM's October issue arrived, and I bought a $1 DVD at Wal-Mart with a bunch of Bugs and Daffy stuff on it. I nearly bought the History of the WWE Championship set today, but decided to wait until after I bought the Pillman set. They also had a Spanish 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea cartoon that I nearly bought because it was... a Spanish 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea cartoon.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 05 Sep 2006 at 08:21 PM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    ...I bought a $1 DVD at Wal-Mart with a bunch of Bugs and Daffy stuff on it.
    Awww.

I would totally buy a $1 DVD loaded with Bugs and Daffy.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ajinryu View Post
    Dead Rising: Limited Edition Metal Case (£50)

Son of a Bitch, why didnt they make these in the US?

Lost Season 2 + best buy bonus disk

4. - Oblivion with Horse armor DL
    - NBA 2K6
    - Project Gotham Racing 3
    - Time Pilot (XBLA)
    - Frogger (XBLA)
    - Uno (XBLA)

360 FTW!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    Also, the d-pad on PSP is fine for the GG games.

Yes, unlike Capcom with SFA3 and DSC Arc System Works actually altered the input times to accomidate the PSP.

6. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    i've had that mouse for a long time.. pretty slick.. the cord gets kind of crazy at the connection point sometimes.. and the weights ejects at random times when kicking ass all over a server.. but otherwise it's ace.
    The 518 doesn't have weights. That was the next one. Dunno what the number was but it was the first one that was a laser. I'm using the exact same mouse now. It does kick lots of ass. Its nice to be able to adjust the sensitivity on the fly. Indispensible for FPS's.

7. I gots me one of these today:

8. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post

par-tay

any good?

I already have the import of Guilty Gear XX #Reload, is the extra side scroller worth the $50?

If you don't like my posts click here

9. 5 bucks brand new from a local bookstore. I've only seen clips from it but I'm pretty sure it's off the hook. Now I can make all sorts of goth friends.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

Shit Haoh... thats pretty bad ass. How much?