Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: This month's haul: September

1. All you bastards made me think that Okami was already out. Imagine my dismay upon arriving at Gamestop.

2. Star Fox Command (and a whole bunch of other shit) arrived today. Hooray!
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    All you bastards made me think that Okami was already out. Imagine my dismay upon arriving at Gamestop.
    lol. Awww, sorry, mostly my fault for phrasing the Okami thing in the past.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne View Post
    got a set of official gamecube component cables for $20.

also a pioneer 111d, a cakebox of ty dvd r's and some verbatum dualies.
    Where? The component cables that is.

5. And Starfox. Came up to like 38 bucks or something.

I've only played the first 15 minutes and I like it so far. I kind of wish it were like the older StarFoxes or shit, even include them on the cart (yeah right). The controls are incredibly cool btw.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Where? The component cables that is.
    somebody on the sharky boards. i never knew they were only the video (meaning you have two sets of cords coming out of the system) and not both like every other system.

7. Yeah, GC is weird like that. I've got one that has the output, but could never justify spending what they ask for it on ebay.

8. he said he got them on Nintendo.com not too long ago. then after i got the package i asked if he knew how much they were worth. he was clueless. can't wait to see Windwaker and some others in something other than composite.

9. Quote Originally Posted by K3V View Post
    Saints Row is only $39.90 at Play Asia, with $3.10 shipping.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...n-70-1ij3.html
    Damn it! Sold out!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne View Post
    he said he got them on Nintendo.com not too long ago. then after i got the package i asked if he knew how much they were worth. he was clueless. can't wait to see Windwaker and some others in something other than composite.
    Yeah, nintendo put them up for a hot minute then back down again, I didn't buy them at the time because I was about to go to NYC and hit up the Nintendo store, which had everything BUT that.

Go figure.

I really just want to see F-Zero all jazzed up.