Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 Moons

1. What the hell does the game look like?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Coke > Jolt > RC > Raccoon piss > Pepsi
    ah well, at least im second tier, maybe id do a "vault" themed armor, thats coke's caffine addicts drink. the green and silver color scheme would match some of my character concepts.

The major downside is that its a translated korean mmo, for a country that is so obsessed with mmo's the ones i have played have been strangely low rent on options, the art is always nice, and the animations are always good, but the gameplay is ususlly poor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

See, I like this idea. First off, if I read correctly, the ads are optional, which is...perfect. And the idea that these big name companies are paying for my shit is too much to pass up. <_<

4. This wouldn't bother me if it were implimented in a tasteful way that made sense, but frankly having commercials playing in a window and having pepsi buy me things would really destroy whatever illusion I had that this was a fantasy world.

5. so no trailers or screencaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.