Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Devil May Cry 4

were you like going back to level one and doing runs on the first level so you could buy power ups?

2. Quote Originally Posted by buttcheeks View Post
    were you like going back to level one and doing runs on the first level so you could buy power ups?
    Nope. I did have to play parts over and over again until I mastered them. I was stuck on Agni and Rudga forever.
    Last edited by animegirl; 01 Sep 2006 at 02:48 AM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl View Post
    Man, you guys are pussies. DMC3 was hard, but all it took was a little practice and you could kick ass at that game. By the time I beat it, I was doing crazy ass combos and tearing shit up. God forbid a game take more than an hour to master.
    It wasn't just how hard the game was I actually got pretty good at comboing it was the camera angles that really frustrated me a lot of the time. They were generally pretty good but if they were bad oh boy were you fucked.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Sega saturn x View Post
    I loved the first one and like everyone else got burned by the second and the immense difficulty turned me off of the third. Capcom the game doesn't need to be impossible to be fun, really.

hello boyz, i'm back!

Compas, DMC3 was indeed a difficult game, but it was one of those that feels rewarding everytime you defeated a boss. I had a hard time getting into the game at first, but once i got past the second boss(3 headed dog) i was on a roll!

I honestly think the game would suck if it were easy. Kindda like how the extreme difficulty is to Gouls n' Ghosts.

the guitar part was lame, but you didn't have to use it. Also i wasn't too thrilled on the multiple styles, so i just stuck with "trickster" which enabled Dante to dash.

Anyways, i managed to finish DMC3 and i can't wait for DMC4.

5. Quote Originally Posted by marwan View Post
    hello boyz, i'm back!
    Well, shit.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    So, should we all wait for DMC4: Special Edition? It worked for me with 3.

No, DMC4:SE won't be out till the redesigned PSThree is out.

7. Quote Originally Posted by marwan View Post
    No, DMC4:SE won't be out till the redesigned PSThree is out.
    You mean the one the size of a postage stamp with the AC adaptor that dwarfs a winnebago and lights on fire if its played for more than three-and-a-half minutes?

By the way, that's 10,000 posts. How fucking sad is that?

8. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post

By the way, that's 10,000 posts. How fucking sad is that?

very sad!

9. I need to see some REAL gameplay footage of this before I go all willy nilly about it. Because as weve allready seen they arent batting 1.000 with our good friend Dante.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.