Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Devil May Cry 4

1. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Once he gained a guitar as a weapon in DMC 3, it's killed the game for me. I don't have high hopes for this one, either.
    ...So a single optional weapon is enough to make you stop playing a game?

2. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl View Post
    Man, you guys are pussies. DMC3 was hard, but all it took was a little practice and you could kick ass at that game. By the time I beat it, I was doing crazy ass combos and tearing shit up. God forbid a game take more than an hour to master.
    Why aren't there more girl gamers like this in my area?

3. Cool. I look forward to next week. I loved DMC and DMC3.

...even though Ninja Gaiden Black shat all over both of them in every category except art direction.

4. DMC4's about the only reason I'm even remotely interested in a PS3 right now, about time they finally release some info on the game

5. I really hope they change the music and maybe they could turn down the "cool" just a little bit.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Daitokuji View Post
    Why aren't there more girl gamers like this in my area?
    There probably are. You just most likely don't want to see them.

I had some girl come up to me at work the other day and start asking about stuff for WoW, and her appearance alone was almost enough to make me swear off the game forever just so that I wouldn't share anything in common with that gigantic ball of flesh. It was seriously scarring.

7. I really hope they change the music
    Change it to what? The style they've gone with suits the game just fine

8. Quote Originally Posted by Xero_Kaiser View Post
    Change it to what? The style they've gone with suits the game just fine
    You mean custom soundtracks? I agree.

As in: it would rock harder on the 360. I can't remember if the PS3 supports such an awesome feature or not.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Zerodash View Post
    ...So a single optional weapon is enough to make you stop playing a game?
    It was more like the straw that broke the camel's back. I really didn't enjoy the bullshit machismo Dante spewed out throughout the game. Ridiculous cutscenes and cheesy one-liners put me at the edge of the cliff. Once he used a guitar as a weapon, the game pretty much pushed me to my death. I haven't played it since I got the guitar weapon and it's probably going to stay that way.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Ridiculous cutscenes
    I know you really mean rediculously awesome. I'm what I think is about half way through the game and the cut scenes have been pretty damn badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.