Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Devil May Cry 4

1. HOLY SHIT!!! ARE THOSE REAL TIME GRAPHICS?

the detail of his hair, face and coat look incredible!!!

I hope this game is a PS3 launch title it's the only way im getting a PS3 on launch.

This isn't even close to a launch title, but those are real-time graphics. In-game isn't accurate, because it's just a tech demo, but Capcom typically doesn't flat out misrpresent their games, so I'm guessing the real deal will be close.

3. i'm wet.

4. That cheesy writing/story crap wasnt tolerable in RE1 and it sure as shit aint tolerable in DMC. I mostly gritted my teeth through it in DMC1 because the gameplay was so badass but it's time for a change.

5. Quote Originally Posted by RDM Brian View Post
    Damn, Dante looks even hotter with next gen graphics! It will be an awesome game, but it won't be the game that makes me buy a PS3.

6. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl View Post
    The guitar weapon rocked by the way.
    Devils....Never....Cry.
    Time for a change

7. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    That cheesy writing/story crap wasnt tolerable in RE1 and it sure as shit aint tolerable in DMC. I mostly gritted my teeth through it in DMC1 because the gameplay was so badass but it's time for a change.

you play games for the story?

8. What is wrong with wanting coherent, even well-written, stories in videogames?
    Time for a change

9. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    What is wrong with wanting coherent, even well-written, stories in videogames?
    Nothing. I want them too. But I think you're looking in the wrong place if you're looking for it in Devil May Cry.

Scans (and no, that's not Dante)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	233.0 KB 
ID:	20297   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	259.2 KB 
ID:	20298   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	280.3 KB 
ID:	20299   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	04.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	265.0 KB 
ID:	20300  

Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Nothing. I want them too. But I think you're looking in the wrong place if you're looking for it in Devil May Cry.
    Whats wrong with asking developers to fix a major, distracting problem in an otherwise fine series? If Capcom could fix all of RE's problems with RE4 they can do it with DMC. NO FUCKING EXCUSES!