Page 5 of 130 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PlayStation 3 Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    There is no PS3 retard pack. The "lower" end PS3 is more of a premium than the "premium" Xbox 360.

And hey guys, if you simply have no interest in PS3 what so ever, why do you continue to make up the majority of posts in the official PS3 thread?
    because then you would be talking to yourself.

I'm so going to find one to sell on EBAY.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword View Post
    Not having HDMI out, no hard drive, and no way to upgrade the system sounds like a retard pack to me.
    The $499 version has a 20gb HD. Basically the $499 PS3, assuming it comes with component cables and a headset, is the same as a $399 Xbox 360

3. Corrected, I forgot that it comes with a smaller HD instead.

4. I'll buy one when that good FF13 mosey's along. For now, no.

5. I have no interest in the ps3 or 360 and if the wii didn't have a nifty controller I wouldn't care about it either. And honestly the wii is piss poor in the tech department, I'm pretty close to just saying fuck the next gen and sticking with my ps2 and ds for a few more years.

6. There's no way that this won't have an awesome selection of games come the end of its lifespan, so I'll probably buy one after a few price drops.

Instead of in the second half of the lifespan like the PS2.

7. So you won't get a 360 which has awesome games but you will get a console because it has a shit controller?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    So you won't get a 360 which has awesome games but you will get a console because it has a shit controller?
    The 360 has no awesome games I've seen or at the least ones I care about. And really the wii doesn't either save maybe trauma center and few other games. Ok that's not really fair fight night and oblivion are great and all but I don't like them enough to do anything more than rent them let alone buy a system for them.
    Last edited by Rem; 04 Sep 2006 at 09:03 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    So 640 for the high end system. lawl

no, make that $605.

HDMI cables can be had for $5 at monoprice
    http://www.monoprice.com/products/se...d=hdmi&x=0&y=0

did you bitch at the SNES,DC,PS,PS2....for not having a S-VHS cable?

please quit whinning, most people dont have TVs with HDMI anyways.

10. Most people still have fishbowl tvs and hook up all of their shit via composite.

(SNES came packed-in with a S-VHS cable)
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."