Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 116126128129130
Results 1,291 to 1,299 of 1299

Thread: Official PlayStation 3 Thread

1. That's advertising for ya.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

2. I found out this morning at our Best Buy meeting when the next shipment of PS3s is and how many the USA is going to get. I'm not going to say because I rather ebay prices go up high enough for me to sell and make a nice profit. =]

Btw, according to my supervisor, the USA only got 108,000 PS3s. The rest of the 400,000 all had defects.

3. Wow.

This may be the most underwhelming launch ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlep View Post
    They should take the PS3/360/iPod or whatever and give it to a children's hospital or something. I guess that wouldn't fulfill their nerdly desire to piss people off, though.

Rumpy: It was $66 in eBay fees. When all was said and done, I made about $1375 profit. Shipping ran a bit more than I thought it would be. Now I can get a Wii, if I can find one.

Edit: btw, PS3's are falling in value on eBay. Last few have gone for about $2200. Glad I got while the getting was good.

Yeah a kid around here bought about 30 PS3's (he essentially ran a business where he got a bunch of people to stand in line for him, and payed them) and pretty much has made 14,000 bucks already.

He's like 17, his dad let him use his ebay account.

This shit is hysterical.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...

4. Quote Originally Posted by aren View Post
    I found out this morning at our Best Buy meeting when the next shipment of PS3s is and how many the USA is going to get.
    oh god you got the internets by the balls!!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by D_N_G View Post

lol at "smoke and pet free house". ummmmm its been sitting there a whole 2 days in the original packaging. whats the point?

6. Quote Originally Posted by D_N_G View Post
    holy birthmark!

7. Quote Originally Posted by D_N_G View Post

Holy cow. I didn't see that coming. Serious.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

8. ZOMG! Teh b00biez!!1

Some of you guys really worry me.

9. yikes 1200 replies = new thread time