Page 1 of 130 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PlayStation 3 Thread

1. Official PlayStation 3 Thread

PlayStation 3 is cool.

Anyone interested in PlayStation 3?
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. Only if it worked in 4D.

3. This thread sucks.

4. Not really interested right now. I might be in a few years when it's a lot cheaper and there's some good greatest hits titles. Resistance looks fun.

5. I'll pass on this one at launch. Once the games start hitting their stride and I have a HDTV, then it would be worth it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by DougDaBroadcasta View Post
    I'll pass on this one at launch. Once the games start hitting their stride and I have a HDTV, then it would be worth it.
    That's basically what I said about the 360.
    I still don't have one.

Also, what's with saying "Oh, I'll just wait until after I have an HDTV" like it's nothing? Cripes, what a big investment... and buying a $400-600 console on top of it?
    Man, it's no wonder I haven't been playing games lately.

7. I'll be getting one eventually, but screw launch. I could justify $400 for the 360, barely, by paying off my reserve in bits and pieces over a period of months, but $600 is just too much for a console with as weak a launch as the PS3 looks to have. I'll get one eventually, and probably be quite happy about it, but no hurry.

James

8. since i just got back and havent caught up yet, did you guys see (and mention) how the initial shipment of 4 million is expected to be only 2 million? lol.

9. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I'll be getting one eventually, but screw launch. I could justify $400 for the 360, barely, by paying off my reserve in bits and pieces over a period of months, but $600 is just too much for a console with as weak a launch as the PS3 looks to have. I'll get one eventually, and probably be quite happy about it, but no hurry.

James
    Yeah, this is more or less how I feel too.