Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Grasping infractions.

1. I'm not on a "crusade" against the moderation on TNL, I just don't like seeing folks like sleeveboy and Kano constantly insult users and then flout the importance of adhering to the rules. Sleeveboy has cooled down on this over the past few months, but Kano hasn't.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 03 Sep 2006 at 08:29 PM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

2. Once again, examples please.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

3. sleeveboy calling me an idiot after I called him a mod and not an admin in the HGM thread is one example that springs to mind. Kano recently spoke down to avatar in the WWE thread.
    Here's the sleeveboy quote -
    I'm an admin, you idiot.
    And Kano's -
    Think before you speak.
    Edit - Sleeveboy also insulted me in a Richard Pryor death thread, and in a Simpsons DVD set one as well.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 09 Sep 2006 at 04:41 PM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    sleeveboy calling me an idiot after I called him a mod and not an admin is one example that springs to mind. Kano recently spoke down to avatar in the WWE thread.
    Both of these examples were well-deserved. You need thicker skin. Josh doesn't get pissed when Chux calls him a fag.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

5. This isn't grade school, it's TNL. You're allowed to call people stupid here.

Given this new revilation, what exactly is it you're crying about?

6. Quote Originally Posted by omfgninjas View Post
    Josh doesn't get pissed when Chux calls him a fag.
    no but arjue gets pissed when i call Chux one. lol.

7. Chux never get's mad when I call him a Fag.

He does however crack wise about my momma when I do.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne View Post
    "Users that register only to spam a site or product or to cause a disruption will be permanently banned on sight"

i can't see many people staying out of the ban bin....as long as either of these are actually upheld.
    Don't skip the first part of that. The rule does not apply to established members.

9. I think Dyne touched on a pretty good example of the rules not being enforced fairly enough.

Jeremy's crybaby shit still doesn't work, though.