Page 1 of 12 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Grasping infractions.

1. Grasping infractions.

Just so i'm clear on this, even if somebody isn't offended by you calling them a homo, you automatically get "carded" just for using that word?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne View Post
    Just so i'm clear on this, even if somebody isn't offended by you calling them a homo, you automatically get "carded" just for using that word?
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/f...aq_hate_speech
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. I'll really like the day when Dyne just grows up and accepts the board rules instead of passive-aggressively complaining about the system at least once a week.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

Well that would ruin his gimmick though.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

Quote Originally Posted by omfgninjas View Post
    I'll really like the day when Dyne just grows up and accepts the board rules instead of passive-aggressively complaining about the system at least once a week.
    Thank goodness we have you to constantly complain about something, to take up the slack.

lol, omg I complained about your conplaining, lolwtfbbqkthxby

6. Quote Originally Posted by buttcheeks View Post
    Thank goodness we have you to constantly complain about something, to take up the slack.

lol, omg I complained about your conplaining, lolwtfbbqkthxby
    what

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

OK!

Quote Originally Posted by omfgninjas View Post
    what
    It wsa perfcelty celra ot me.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne View Post
    Unless you're Josh.

Then you have Nick's permission to call Chux a Fag.

10. I wonder how long the "administrators are not above the community" rule will be adhered to.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan